Friday, January 22, 2010

FIVE SICKENING HOURS

this weekend is the weekend of foolish games. it is the party of jesse. mike has offered 100$ to my ticket of plane so that i may board a flying vessel and meet and greet a wisconsin rickshaw. what say you? will you be available for full facial probing? or should i pass the opportunity to spend 126$ of my own dollars? i do think i should vacate the brendan premises. this is yaweh's way of saying- here is your opportunity for full lo-carb meltdown, make it your bitch. i dont want to travel the five sickening hours on a plane next to some young canadian mountie with a mouthfull of stale beef jerkey and moths. some dead, some alive. but i do want to arrive to see my friends who tried to make me take a bus. make them pay. pay if frothward. frothward bound. i wanted to spend the time with brendan, but at the same time, i think i want to say to him- look, i have a life. well, at least, i am desperately trying to look like i have a life, and i will continue to do so. even if costs me all the money in someone else's bank account. even if costs me all the money from my credit lenders. even if i have to sell my soul to the devil himself, i am going to get home to see my eight year old son. KEVIN!!! mom?? anyways, i am emailing you because i want you to call me me. i think your phone pushes messages, pushes em real good. so call me back at my work number: 850-607-6867. PLEASE. DO. IT. TODAY. for your free copy of a picture of an unwashed homeless girl named Vicki who desperately needs food, shelter, hand written letters in american english providing hope and encouragement, empty promise, false hope, disease, malaria, cokeacola.

No comments:

Post a Comment