Friday, November 20, 2009

You ever have those days when you feel stewpider than everyone you meet? Like, damn, I didn't go to an ivy league school, and I don't have my own million dollar firm. And then you realize that into the night you're actually not as stewpid as they/you thought. Then you start thinking you're really quite intelligent. Then you start thinking you're good looking and intelligent. Then you become lonely, because nobody can ever meet your standards, and you curl up in the fetal position and crap yourself? Well, this happened to me last night. Except, instead of the fetal position, I did a back bend and crapped in my own mouth.

(I just found this written on my computer, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it...but I think there just might be something to it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment