Friday, October 23, 2009

BACKCHAT



GaryFOOF: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: yo
3:21 PM where are u im bored
GaryFOOF: at work, talking w/ imbecile mechanics
me: well give it a rest
3:22 PM thats enuf!
GaryFOOF: Yeah, just finished, praise allahuakbar
me: i hear ya brotha
im gonna foof this jant
3:23 PM GaryFOOF: DAMNATION!!! I wish I had a whag's worth. But I sold it to orphan annie.
me: jhhaha
i tell you
3:24 PM GaryFOOF: LOL, tell it to the mounatin! How have you been? How is Tomer's wang tang clan?
3:26 PM me: oh its fine. how are YOU
3:27 PM GaryFOOF: Fine, manically depressed, as my body resembles that of a 12 year old vietnamese school girl.
me: oh thats too bad
when
r u
coming to my
3:28 PM crab
shack
snacksack
3:29 PM backchat
GaryFOOF: F! I can't decide on a date. I'm nervous about interferring with me ol school. Should I come at the end of this month?
me: idk
idcare.just make is snappy
3:30 PM slappy
decide
buy
buy
buy
GaryFOOF: LOL
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
me: investigate which days will cost you less government cheese
GaryFOOF: Yeah, I suppose. Okay, I shall, and it was good.
3:31 PM me: hurry?
the beach
the
uh
alambamans
the
armadillas
the
floor space
GaryFOOF: LOL more alambaminians watch news channel 7
3:32 PM me: hahah
liked aboriginies
alabamavan
get in one today
GaryFOOF: God I miss you. I instantly feel gratification after speaking with thine shallot.
3:33 PM me: gosh Garivan, i dont know what to type
GaryFOOF: Nor do I, I'm at a loss of gas.
3:34 PM How is your swedish meatball?
me: well, i'm thinking about getting metal legs. it's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it..
GaryFOOF: LOLOL
LMAO
3:35 PM LOL done
me: stop
what if we typed
stop
like
stop
this
stop
what if we talked like this
GaryFOOF: How is thine putrid corn wash
stop
3:36 PM me: 01.101.111.001.101.
stop
GaryFOOF: LOL, that'd be sweeter than swedish k-bop
me: greath
i can HEAR you screaming
GaryFOOF: LOL
me: in my head. when i read your typiclature
ok well im leaving. choose a day fool, like Thurs-Sun, or Wed - Sun? I dk. whatever days you have off, hopefully the weekend mostly
we will go to the beach
and bask in the rays of the ozone
hole
4:07 PM go to new orleans
GaryFOOF: Sounds awesome. Cool. alright fool, have a blessed evening, filled with humid, infectious, air borne diseases.
me: paint the city brown
GaryFOOF: LOL
me: sure
thanks
you too
GaryFOOF: We'll be brown stars
me: gallery
GaryFOOF: You first though
LOL
galleria
pavilion
me: seriously goodbye
GaryFOOF: bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment